Chaya Ophira DCM 2.0
Very versatile plate!
The Chaya Ophira DCM 2.0 Plate is finely machined from 6000 series aluminum and uses forged aluminum trucks set at a fantastic 20° that is supremely balanced between responsive mobility and balanced power. One of the BEST plates for the skatepark, perfect for dancing, agility and any king of recreational skating and good priced high-end plate for the derby track.
The Ophira features Dual Center Mounting that makes mounting to Chaya Boots quick and easy! For standard mounts to other boots, the usual mounting slots are still present. A Cherry Bomb Toe Stop is offset at the front while the inter-locking cushions come stock in 84A.
Takes Chaya Grindblocks as well as Discoblox and Cib blocks.
- 6061 grade aluminium - lightweight yet super strong
- Forged aluminium trucks, 20°
- Standard axles 8mm
- Dual Center Mount (as well as standard mounting holes for those with a non-Chaya boot)
- Jelly interlock SHR PU-Cushions
- Power Toe for better push and control
- Offset Toe Stop for better power transfer, better balance, more controlled stops, and toe stop runs
- Forged Truck, super light and super strong
- Cherry Bomb toe stop, flat surface with lots of grip and superior wear (included!)
- Extruded and CNC finished with laser print
- Product number
- EAN number
- 1 stuk(s)