Antik AR1 boot
The 'blue' & the 'red' boot!
€ 420,- € 309,-
Antik Skate Boots are a culmination of passion, design and quality, brought together by Mo Sanders aka “Quadzilla”, a lifetime skater who felt the need for a new thought process and design in the way roller skate boots were made. His dream was to bring the sport of roller-skating the most comfortable and technical roller-skate boots on the market. Mo has over 30 years of skating experience in the disciplines of rhythm, roller derby, jam, speed and freestyle, which helped him understand the needs and wants of skaters all over the world.
Antik Skate Boots are hand-made by craftsmen with decades of boot production experience, who spare no expense, and only use the highest quality materials to ensure comfort, performance, and durability. Antik Skate Boots are made in the usa to the exact specifications and requirements necessary for today’s modern day roller derby skaters.
- High cut, full-grain leather uppers for added ankle support and secure fit
- Two stock color options- Black/Red suede or Black/Blue suede
- Redesigned fully enclosed, contoured padded suede tongue
- All new ‘Ergo-Form’ last for a more anatomical fit, and to reduce toe pinch
- All new open toe design for better fit and comfort
- Italian made ‘Harmony’ microfiber liner for more comfort and breathability
- Heat moldable counters on both sides of the boot
- Lace loops at the back of heel for added fit and security
- Redesigned achilles area
- Integrated shock absorbing foam heel
- Contoured heel cup for secure fit and reduced lift
- Full-grain leather outsole, stitched for durability
- Redesigned Antik ‘A’ panels
- Molded, padded heel insoles for maximum cushioning
- 15% lighter than it's predecessor
- Available in whole and half sizes
- US size 3-13
- Product number
- EAN number